Welcome to New West
In 1859, New Westminster was selected as the first capital of British Columbia. In this historic ‘Brow of the Hill’ neighbourhood, immerse yourself in an eclectic arts community featuring international cuisine, funky shops, beautiful parks and great community festivals.
- 12th Street is the main thoroughfare of New Westminster
- Street-level retail
- Lots of on-street parking
- Convenient customer parking
- Highly visible signage opportunities facing 10th Street
- Anchored by 7/11, Subway Restaurants and Pinoy Dragon Mart